Search Engine Optimzation
What Is Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimzation is the process by which we make your website more visible on search engine result pages (SERPs) such as Google, Bing, etc. The higher you show up in search results for the right keywords, the better quality of web traffic you will get (ie: more paying customers versus just regular website visitors). Search Engine Optimzation (SEO) takes a lot of work, including working with some of your website’s code, so we offer professional and ethicsl SEO services for new websites. In order to keep ranking cometptively as you grow your business, you will want to invest in some time into a content marketing strategy such as a formalized blogging program.
How Much It Costs
Our SEO set-up package costs $2000.
A 50% non-refundable retainer is expected up-front to reserve your spot & you pay the remaining balance at the end of the project.
How Long It Takes
Our SEO set-up package takes 6 weeks to complete, and you will receive all included reports at the end of this period. Google performs major updates on a 6 to 10 week schedule so expect to wait at least a couple of months to see the full impact of the SEO set-up package.
What’s Included In Our Services
• Manually submit site to Google index
• Create a xml sitemap and html sitemap
• Edit all your image tags
• Edit all your title tags
• Edit all your meta descriptions
• Set up internal linking throughout your site
• Optimize all your images for the web
• Create a custom keyword report
• Custom suggested cornerstone article report
• Custom competitors SEO/PPC strategy report
• Create/optimize Google business listing
• Submit site to local directories
• Submit site to industry directories
• Get 100 hand-submitted links pointing to your site
• Custom site page speed report with suggestions
• Set up Google search console
Praise for Marceil Marketing & Design
Lauren is an SEO and digital marketing genius, but she makes everything really approachable! She is knowledgable about so many areas of online marketing and answered all of my questions in a way that made everything feel so much more manageable and doable! I would definitely recommend working with her for whatever online marketing needs you have; she’s the best!
– Leslie Roberts, Gilbie Media
Lauren’s SEO knowledge is solid and she is able to communicate it clearly and simply for non technical folks like me, both verbally and in print/writing. She’s got a great attitude and heart to help, so that with her technical expertise, is a winning combination for anyone who is looking for a good client experience.
– Justine Hwang, It Just Flows Calligraphy Workshops & Coaching
I learnt a lot from Lauren about maximizing SEO for my website and in an easy to understand way. Definitely would recommend Marceil Marketing & Design to other small business owners!